The data available through MyRoR recording and processing can be accessed by the end user through a familiar blog-type interface that provides access to the data either through detailed visualisations (e.g., timeline graphs, tables, maps) or abstract ones (word clouds and stories).
- Day-based access to information through calendar view;
- Familiar interface of a personal blog, which also allows users to add own data as posts, images, voice annotations, etc.;
- Easy personalisation through themes and plugins;
- Easy sharing with social networks through various plugins;
- Easy to access and modify from any device, including mobile devices.
The interface also allows day-based access to external IMAP servers and Google Calendar, which allows end users to remembers what happened during a certain day by examining emails sent and received as well as calendar events and additional information (i.e., meeting subject, participants and location).